Wednesday 21 January 2009

I can see fingers!

Tim woke me as usual with a coffee (best hubby in the World) and I took off my eye shield as normal and he looked the most in focus I have ever seen him! He was able to hold his fingers at arms length and I could see them. It is very fuzzy still but better than before the Op so I hope this is the start of my eyesight improving.

With my massive glasses on I have just come back from walking into town (about an hour) and feel good but tired. I am normally quite active but not doing anything for two weeks certainly lowers your fitness levels.

My eye is still a bit sore and watery from the other day so am keeping my eye closed a lot and am taking it easy and catching up with LOST ready for Sunday's new series.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy

    Any chance of getting some photos of your eye on the blog. Would be good to compare our grafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have a go at taking some tonight. I dont know how you are taking photos at the mo, my eye was FAR too sore. You must be much harder than me he he :)

    ReplyDelete