Thursday 22 January 2009

2 weeks on

Today is two weeks since the Op and I have been to work to visit everyone and see about coming back next week. The University are being excellent and very supportive but will not let me back until the Occupational Health Nurse has assessed me so I have an appointment with her Tuesday at 10.30.

Everyone has had a good look at my eye and I have had a good catch up but after an hour my eye was sore and watering a lot. I hope I am not rushing things but I don't think I can do another week at home. My eyesight is still about the same, blurry, just wish I could wish my hair in the shower!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy

    My consultant said I can wash my hair in the shower, just make sure that the water drains down the back, not the front. So no to wash it over the bath. As long as you keep your head tilted back and have a towel at the ready you should be fine. Great to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete