Thursday 12 February 2009

5 weeks on

Well, it is 5 weeks since my operation and I am back at work part-time mornings. I went back yesterday and felt pretty dreadful all morning but today has been better. I am absolutely shattered! The eye is not too bad but I am having to use Celluvisc a lot to stop it from drying out.

I went to the opticians for a check up on my 'good' right eye yesterday and my sight has got worse and the prescription has changed since my last visit. I am going to try a new contact lens which arrives on Saturday and it is hopefully going to help. I had a feeling my sight had got worse and it has gradually been deteriorating over the last couple of years.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy

    Is it kerataconus in your right eye too. Have you spoke to your consultant about getting it cross linked to stop it progressing. That is hopefully what I will be doing once my grafted eye is sorted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes KC in right :( I am going to mention vision decrease when I see him next and I have thought about cross-linking so will ask.

    As with you, want to get grafted one sorted first!

    ReplyDelete